TirNaNog Shaiya Alliance of Light Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TirNaNog Shaiya Alliance of Light Guild

Here to help and teach all who ask...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And so it is time...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celebrain
Admin
Celebrain

And so it is time... Empty
PostSubject: And so it is time...   And so it is time... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:49 am

With a heavy sigh this is the last post that will be made in a while on The TirNaNog Forum. I have decide that I can no longer fruitfully run the guild, life has taken over and all of my playing time is spent leveling. I can not give the Guild or Guildies the time and attention they both deserve and need.
I am not at this time disbanding TirNaNog but I am putting it up on a shelf, until I have the time and I am able to put forth the effort it needs. I encourage you all to try out other guilds and see how they work and are run, and maybe when the time comes to bring TirNaNog back you will want to come back and tech me. I am how ever not Leaving the Guild and I will always be here if you ever need anything. Thank you all for sticking in there with TirNaNog. I would also like to throw a jumbo thanks to BRK and LLk the Co-Council for stcking by my side through think and thin.

This is not Good Bye its Good Night for a long time.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://tirnanog.forumotion.com
BRK

BRK

And so it is time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it is time...   And so it is time... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:15 am

Goodnight, sleep well, we'll be here in the morning.
Back to top Go down

And so it is time...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TirNaNog Shaiya Alliance of Light Guild :: Everything Shaiya/TirNaNog :: Fun Times With TirNaNog-
Jump to: