TirNaNog Shaiya Alliance of Light Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TirNaNog Shaiya Alliance of Light Guild

Here to help and teach all who ask...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interested in joining

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kithanda

Interested in joining Empty
PostSubject: Interested in joining   Interested in joining Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:55 pm

Hey, I was looking over the guilds, and this name caught my eye (I used to role play in a Tir Na Nog group ages ago) and thought I'd give it a try. My ingame name is Kithanda.

I live in SC, and I'm usually on at night (EST) up until the morning, if I have nothing to do the next day.
Back to top Go down
Verdian

PostSubject: Alliance   Interested in joining Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:20 pm

Greetings i am Verdian the sub leader ( nowadays playing the role of the leader) of Elders of Light. I did hear many great details of this guild and i wish to ally mine with it. We are an active guild of around 35 members who are based on treating each other as a family and sharing the wealth (communism). For more details please pm me Verdian or my other character SunTal thank you.
Back to top Go down
BRK

BRK

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Kithanda wrote:
Hey, I was looking over the guilds, and this name caught my eye (I used to role play in a Tir Na Nog group ages ago) and thought I'd give it a try. My ingame name is Kithanda.

I live in SC, and I'm usually on at night (EST) up until the morning, if I have nothing to do the next day.

Hi Kithanda, thanks for visiting our site. We would love to have the oppertunity to get to know you. I will look for you in game. If you like you can apply at the guild master as one of us checks it daily.

If you would like to PM me my ingame name is BRKtheValiant or you can PM the guild leader under her name TemptressCele.

Hope to see you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interested in joining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TirNaNog Shaiya Alliance of Light Guild :: Welcome to TirNaNog :: Apply to TirNaNog-
Jump to: