TirNaNog Shaiya Alliance of Light Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TirNaNog Shaiya Alliance of Light Guild

Here to help and teach all who ask...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Super Duper Fun Awesome Yay! event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smalz

Smalz

The Super Duper Fun Awesome Yay! event Empty
PostSubject: The Super Duper Fun Awesome Yay! event   The Super Duper Fun Awesome Yay! event Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:39 pm

Because i missed the last event, me and Cele have talked and we have decided to let me run an event.

this event will test your forum activity, game knowledge, and also let you interact and compete with fellow guildies

the name of the game is.....

Scavenger Hunt *slash* Hide and Seek

At a random time between July 18th (next Friday) and July 21st ( Monday after) i will post a list of random items under THIS FORUM!

if it is not under this forum and it is not posted by me or Cele it is NOT official

rules are simple:
Exclamation Collect All Items and Bring them to me or another official
Exclamation Trade Chat buying is allowed, So is Apulune
Exclamation All items will be NPC food, so dont worry about buying Legends equipment or Sonic Lapis
Exclamation You can ask fellow guidies to trade an item they need for an item you need, and vice versa, but no buying List items from fellow guildies with gold or un-list related items.

(if any rules are broken, and i find out, ill have to disqualify, and i dont wanna do that so, play good!)

PART II:

Underneath the posted list, will be a riddle, solve the riddle to find where i am hiding, and bring me your items.

First person to find me will be the winner and will recieve..something...i dont have a prize yet

Post in this forum to let me know if your interested, and depending on the level of the characters participating, i will select which map i will hide in Exclamation Exclamation

EDIT: changed the dates, for more time to prepare
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/manicknight
Smalz

Smalz

PostSubject: Re: The Super Duper Fun Awesome Yay! event   The Super Duper Fun Awesome Yay! event Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:50 pm

noble map1 item
sapphire of bad quality x2
Rotten Linz
Stamina Banan x5
Benio x6
Rough Meat x2
Rough Leather
Old Boots or Shoes x3
Alchemy Powder (ANY) x4
Mallet
Spool
Old Scissors x2
Magic Crystal

Rock of Age, Excuse me While I Kiss The Sky,
As We Wind On Down The Road, At the Crossroads Lies The Devil And His Golden Fiddle
Back to top Go down
Smalz

Smalz

PostSubject: Dear members of TirNaNog   The Super Duper Fun Awesome Yay! event Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:09 pm

i cant see how much the guild has grown since i had to quit, but i no there are probably many of you who dont know who i am. I used to be extremely active in the guild, but sadly i had to quit Shiaya altogether. i had to give up my computer for awhile, because of finacial issues. i recently bought a new laptop, not as good as before but its decent.

im happy to announce that there is a good possiblilty i will be making a return to Shiaya and the guild. i have many things to balance in life, and i wont be nearly as active, but i look forward to sharing all the good times we had and will have in the future. for now i can be active in the guild through the forum, but look for me in the near future on the guild list

thanks,

- Smalz, Smalz_v2 AKA Pop Rocks
(ill be in my secret lair =P)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Super Duper Fun Awesome Yay! event   The Super Duper Fun Awesome Yay! event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Super Duper Fun Awesome Yay! event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TirNaNog Shaiya Alliance of Light Guild :: Everything Shaiya/TirNaNog :: Fun Times With TirNaNog-
Jump to: